I’VE BEEN FRAMED offers you the choice of:
Standard Clear Glass
- UV Clear Glass (blocking 98% of damaging UV rays. In effect, a sunscreen for your framed artwork/item)
- Reflection Control Glass (anti- glare). We only use glass coated on 1 side to allow for greater clarity of artwork/item
- Reflection Control with UV. Combines the benefits of anti- glare, plus the protection of guarding against 98% of damaging UV rays
I’VE BEEN FRAMED also offers:
- AR Reflection Free Glass. Allows greater clarity due to significantly reduced glare
- Museum Glass. Offers greater clarity due to significantly reduced glare with 98% UV blocking benefits.
I’ve Been Framed offers a range of Acrylics from Premium Clear through to Optium Museum.
I’VE BEEN FRAMED is happy to offer you advice on which type of glass will benefit you most.
I’VE BEEN FRAMED is happy to offer you advice for all your framing requirements. From the size/colour of the moulding (frame), the type and colour selection of matboards, the type of glass best suited for your artwork/item to be framed.
Conservation quality framing is at times necessary.
I’VE BEEN FRAMED will advise you if this is needed. We will also be happy to answer any questions you may have. Don’t hesitate to ask. REMEMBER; ADVICE is FREE.